Thursday, June 5, 2014

What's next?

I wanted to include this last blog post on the series about Bosnia because a lot of people are asking me: "What's next?" 

Truth is... I don't know.  

BOTTOM LINE: I still owe $460 for the Bosnia trip. 

So many people have given and been praying so hard for so long over my trip and I need your prayers and support now more than ever.

This trip has meant a ton for my personal relationship with Jesus Christ and I hope I have been able to convey some of that to each of you through my previous three blog posts. 

I have set a goal of having this $460 paid off by the end of the summer and I throughly believe that with the continued prayer and support of each of you- we can do it.  

However, if I don't reach the goal by the end of the summer it's okay.  I will just have to pay off the balance when I start getting paid to work again in September (money that would otherwise go to starting to pay back my college loans).  It's okay, God provides.   

If you would like to give you can do it in two ways: 

1) Mail a Check: 
(Just not during the month of July because I will be gone for Study Abroad.)  

Make Checks Payable to: 
Calvary Cross-link Ministries

Memo Line: 
Eric Kennedy, Bosnia

Mail them to: 
Eric Kennedy 
562 S. High Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801

2) Go to the Giving Page at Calvary Cross-link Online: 

E-Giving at Cross-link

OTHER THAN THAT: 

I will be in Harrisonburg until the last weekend of June! 

On July 5th, I fly out of Norfolk for Paris & Normandy, France for Study Abroad during the month of July which is allowing me to graduate in December! 

I return on July 26th and will come back to Harrisonburg soon after.  

August 1st, I start my Campus Mobilizer position with the North American Mission Board. In this position, I will work through the fall semester recruiting a team to go on the GenSend Project with me Summer of 2015.  

I will be getting paid for this amazing opportunity and doing some other part-time jobs as well to get ready to start paying back my college loans.   

I start my last semester of classes the last week on August 25th. Then I'll be studying and working hard until December when I graduate.  

I will develop the NAMB GenSend team in the spring semester and we will be placed in a city in N. America to learn more about living as missionaries and helping church planters who are already in the city for ten weeks in the summer.  

I will officially walk across the stage during JMU's Commencement Exercises on May 9th, 2015 because it is way more legit than December's.  

College will be over and a whole new chapter of my life and adventure will begin! 

Each of you reading this blog have each played HUGE parts in my life and my story and I can't thank you enough for what you've done, and you continue to do.

Anytime you want to talk, meet up, hangout, call whatever, I am always available and would love to hear from you! 

I love each of you and pray for you daily.  

Thank you! 

In Him, 

Eric Kennedy 

No comments:

Post a Comment